Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Fruit Infused Water for Prosperity & Happiness



Fruit infused water is a way I really enjoy to bring energies into my life. Just add fruits and/or herbs that correspond with the energies you wish to bring and focus on them while you drink.

Here is one I made to bring energies for prosperity, good fortune, and happiness!


Ingredients:

Purified water -- I got a gallon and added more as it got lower.
Pineapple -- luck, money, prosperity
Kiwis -- happiness, abundance
Mango -- spirituality, happiness


Recipe:


  1. Cut up fruits into chunks or slices. How many you add or how much is up to you. Mine was mostly pineapple and tasted most like pineapple, but if you want to taste the other fruits more just add less pineapple since it's a stronger taste.
  2. Add fruit into a jar or pitcher. I just chunked them in as I was cutting to keep room on the cutting board as well as to keep an eye on how full it was.
  3. When you have the desired amount of fruit in the jar/pitcher, pour the water in over it.
  4. Refrigerate and allow to infuse. I leave mine in overnight just to make sure it has full flavor.
  5. Drink and enjoy!

Infusing Magick and Energies:

How you infuse and draw energies is really what feels right to you. 

What I did was focus on the energies as I handled, cut, added the fruit, and every time I drank the water. But always do what your spirit is called to do!


Enjoy!


Stay wild, moon child!
- Toria

No comments:

Post a Comment